NHS Walk in Centre
Broad Lane, S1 3PB - Open 8am to 10pm, 365 days per year.
Members of the public can walk-in as an unregistered patient and see a nurse or GP without an appointment for a range of minor illnesses and ailments. There’s no need to book an appointment, just walk in and you will be seen.
The NHS Walk in Centre can help with:
- Severe sore throats
- Sudden worsening of long term conditions.
They can’t help with:
- Injuries that may require X Ray
- Long standing medical conditions that are managed by your own GP
- Sick Notes/Fit For Work Notes
- Dental Problems - we cannot provide x-ray or antibiotics.
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Ear syringing