NHS Walk in Centre
Broad Lane, S1 3PB - Open 8am to 10pm, 365 days per year.
Members of the public can walk-in as an unregistered patient and see a nurse or GP without an appointment for a range of minor illnesses and ailments. There’s no need to book an appointment, just walk in and you will be seen.
This service is open to all ages.
The NHS Walk in Centre can help with:
- Severe sore throats
- Sudden worsening of long term conditions.
They can’t help with:
- Injuries that may require X Ray
- Long standing medical conditions that are managed by your own GP
- Sick Notes/Fit For Work Notes
- Dental Problems - we cannot provide x-ray or antibiotics.
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Ear syringing